Friday, October 7, 2011

Update

Pinching your pennies has a gypsy, cricut combo on sale for 89 bucks. Considering the fact the gypsy alone is 100 buck now, and the cricut is about 80. Good deal!! 
Well scrapbook wise things are going pretty well. I am getting my surprise scrapbook done for somebody and I have to get that done, and start another one for somebody else. Unfortunately I cannot post pics of it due to the fact they might see it on this blog. But I have had to redo a couple pages. I feel sometimes they aren't up to par. 
I had my first anniversary last week it was amazing. The only downer of the day was I didn't get to do scrap saturday but I still had fun hanging with my hubby.
I found Hobby Lobby had cricut cartridges on clearance so I got the cute dinosaur tracks cartridge. And I ordered life is a beach. Both carts are adorable. I will have to post layouts of things I do with both of them. Well it is game night.  Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment