Sunday, November 13, 2011

Finished

Well I finished my project I need to find an album for it then I'll send it off and post pictures later.

On a brighter note my mother in law introduced me to a new blog that is freaking hilarious! Blogess.com.

This week is the opening of breaking dawn movie and yes I'm one of those crazy ladies that go to the midnight showing. I have no idea as to why I do. It's late I'm tired and my hate for ppl is amplified when they cheer at the opening credits. Which reminds me I once did a midnight showing for lord of the rings ( no idea why I'm not a fan and the little creep with the ring reminds me of my smelly high school biology teacher that I still have nightmares about) anyway half way through a battle scene cuts out and a guy three ppl down from me stands and yells and drops to his knees. Ppl are screaming. I remember thinking dear lord please do not let this be how I die. Dying at a midnight showing of lord of the rings in a freak geek riot accident is really bad for my reputation. Suffocating between the breasts of some fat guy bum rushing the film room is not ideal.

Well that was nice and random. Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny. I'm glad you survived the Lord of the Rings midnight showing. :)

    ReplyDelete